Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
Persado is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented team in Athens. In this exciting role, you will work with our proprietary platform to generate engineered marketing language and you will be responsible for identifying, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on campaigns for top brands around the world.
- Develop and execute a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide information to the international copywriting team and lead the process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Work alongside the statistical team to ensure targets are met
- Drive campaign data segmentation and list selection
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, within deadline and aligned with business objectives
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- 2 years+ experience in marketing, online marketing or online advertising
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms a plus
- Understanding of Mobile and Web space
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Knowledge of additional languages a plus
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- At ease with manipulation of many languages
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Precise attention to detail: not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Able to perform under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within an international environment
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
* The company has reposted this job opening in the past: