We are a fast fashion retail company with a clear vision and a strong growth story. We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
Our e-commerce performance is strong, but we’ve barely scratched the surface on growth.
You will help take us to the next level.
- Own and manage the end-to-end process (planning & control) of all aspects of e-commerce operation (P&L) including, stock control, merchandising, product attribute, photo shooting, image uploads, pricing and content management
- Propose and “own”” annual digital marketing budget action plan. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals for digital vehicles (Google adwords, Social Media accounts). Set up and optimize dynamic remarketing campaigns
- Commercial driven rollout which increases e-commerce sales performance, ROI, brand perception and customer perceived value.
- Maintain, enrich and manage category structures and respective products, maximizing commercial efficiency & effectiveness
- Ensure that content is relevant, accurate, engaging and optimized for organic search.
- Stay up-to-date with current and developing ecommerce merchandising trends, research and analyze competitive landscape and commercial performance.
- Synergistic collaborating with cross-functional, internal & external teams
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure consistent adherence to guidelines on all marketing materials and activities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to markets, either directly or/and through international marketplaces.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA/MBA in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of proven working experience in e-commerce management
- Deep understanding of e-commerce, and in particular apparel fast retail e-commerce
- Exceptional commercial experience, which will lead e-shop performance to next level
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, influence, and work as part of a team
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to commercial performance.
- Budgeting experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting key deadlines
- Will be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact from day one and become a major player in our growth story
- Fluent in English