Keen to work for a leading, well known consumer health organization as a Commercial Finance Analyst? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
Our client, is expanding its business and is looking to hire a dynamic and talented Commercial Finance Analyst to work from their offices in Athens. This is a unique opportunity to work with global brands and gain experience with a market leader.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for the proper monitoring and controls of commercial policy. You will lead the designing of processes & systems for consolidating sales data, monitoring & reporting. You will support sales and finance management with analytics and Decision Support Systems.
In addition, you will:
- Ensure proper discounts and files are applied in ERP on an accurate time basis.
- Guarantee accurate Commercial policy entry in ERP.
- Own CRM processes and systems interface in the most efficient way
- Drive efficiencies in collecting the relevant data that allow for informed decision making
- Provide support and quality information to the managers and supervisors for the preparation of the monthly and annual reporting.
- Develop reporting and analytic tools that provide feedback on the sales organization performance and assist performance management and decision making
- Creates and implements tools that measure territory opportunities and the achievement of assigned quotas
- Ensure all company policies are followed and documented appropriately
If you are the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will need to have:
- University degree or equivalent
- Working experience of at least 2 years preferably as Sales controller or relevant work in a Commercial Finance Team
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills in greek and English
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with ease
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and IT systems (SAP and BWise are considered ideal)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills ability to prioritize
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team