Are you a dynamic, talented and marketing – oriented Reporting & Planning Tools Manager, keen to work for a leading and well-known FMCG company?
If your answer is yes, then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
Our client is looking to employ a Reporting & Planning Tools Manager who will be responsible for the development and utilization of IT tools generating analysis and reports for the whole M&S to support decision making & optimum planning of activities.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance
As a Reporting & Planning Tools Manager you will be responsible to generate and update statistics regarding evaluation & reporting in the areas of sales performance, account databases, programs implementation, field forces’ effectiveness, call planning & IT tools usage (POS coverage & frequency, TME data integrity) and ad hoc statistics on specific business working area.
In addition, you will be in charge of the following:
- Development of IT Tools in order to align, enhance & serve our business needs. Ensure systems’ functionalities are in line and fully cover operational capabilities and M&S processes. Assess, & identify needs to be transformed into system capabilities, submit and conduct UATs.
- Plan into TME the annual activity cycle plan & design all trade marketing activities. Design the activities into TME, in a way that incorporates all programs & operational aspects and facilitate findings after implementation.
- Ensure field force knowledge levels & use of IT/CRM tools enhancing team’s capabilities and providing appropriate training.
- Incorporate RTM, channel & cluster management, trade segmentation approach & annual call plan in CRM systems. Review trade clustering and adopt it to market environment changes & trends.
- Procure alignment, integrity & sanity of account management databases; trade outlets – pricing & trade terms – territory management – POSM.
- Monitor field force productivity vs. KPI’s, perform analysis & deliver guidelines to promote execution excellence.
- Analyse in depth, produce & deliver on time adequate reports covering areas of brand programs performance, annual sales cycle & call planning implementation, field force productivity and market information.
If you are the Reporting & Planning Tools Manager, you will need to have:
- University degree or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in marketing/field trade marketing (preferably in FMCG 1-2 years of experience in similar position)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent User on: CRM/ERP systems, Analytics tools, MS office
- Advanced analytical skills
- Understanding route to consumer and segmentation capabilities
- Advanced reporting and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Organisational skills, time management and tasks prioritization
- Self-starter with focus on delivery.
- Agency management skills.
216 600 1354