INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the role of Communications Planner.
As a communications planner, you are expected to communicate well all the time, as a natural habit. This should be accompanied by:
- Target group identification, categorization and mapping (persona creation)
- Conception of communications mix
- Orchestration of various communication channels to service specific campaigns
- Conceptualization of slogans and unique-selling-propositions
- Pitch writing and content generation (especially online)
- Structuring and effective de-coding of communication briefs
- Setting of strategic communication plan with attention to detail
- Implementing basic marketing principles
- Ability to connect the dots in understanding the needs of the client
- Social media channel maintenance and animation
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of working experience as a communications planer/manager
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent use of the English language (oral & verbal)
- Experience in conceiving, outlining and running communication campaigns at the EU-level
- Deep understanding of communication principles (audience mapping, channel selection, communication matrix, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of “traditional” and “contemporary” social media channels
Like all well-trained communicators, the candidate must have and reveal a portfolio of previous communication hits
- Versatility both in delivering results and contemplating solutions
- Excellent time-management skills
- Manifest pro-active behavior
- Show self-confidence
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.