iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives.
iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates.
iProspect Greece is looking for a Community Manager on behalf of a leading multinational company.
The right candidate must be able to provide timely, accurate, effective and high quality customer service & community management, consistent with our service standards and business requirements, as assessed by internal reviews and customer feedback.
- The point person for social media community management questions and issues
- Deliver great customer experiences through the use of on-line technology.
- Customer support – answering questions however they come in (Facebook, Twitter, Live Chat, Email etc)
- Getting insight from the community you handle
- Creation & Delivery of standardized monthly reporting to clients
- Ongoing communication with internal creative teams, and clients
To be successful you should have:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- High level of professionalism and a strong customer focus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive and focus to exceed customer expectations
- Field experience in social media campaigns and community management experience will be highly regarded, although not essential
Why Work for iProspect
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has over 65 people
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That’s why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Group activities & free nights out