iProspect is one of the leading Performance Marketing Agency in Greece, part of the Dentsu Aegis Networks Hellas. We consist of 30 employees with vast expertise in Client Service and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece’s most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Amstel, Vodafone, Aegean Airlines, Mondelez, Disney, L’Oreal and many others.
Prospect is looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst to join its Performance Department.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEO/SEM & Facebook advertising campaigns, small scale usability projects as well as small scale digital planning tasks.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will be responsible for setting up, monitoring & managing mid to large Adwords, Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads campaigns. The Analyst will also be responsible for monitoring client accounts through Google Analytics and creating monthly reports.
Beyond daily management of client accounts, you would be responsible for identifying digital advertising opportunities for those clients with the goal of increasing their leads or sales. Number crunching and data analysis are part of the daily routine for this position so you must love statistics, Google Analytics and MS-Excel in order to be successful.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will work together with the Performance team to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing search engine campaigns, usability studies, email campaigns & conversion optimization projects.
What your typical day will look like
You can rest assured that no two days will look the same. You will work in a very fast paced environment, managing some of the most important Adwords accounts in Greece. Besides that, some typical day-to-day tasks include:
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding search marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring progress against KPIs and proposing all necessary actions in order to achieve goals.
- Setting up Google Adwords, Adwords for Video (YouTube), Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads campaigns
- Interacting with copywriters and social media experts to optimize ad copy, landing pages & social media integration for search campaigns.
- Analyzing current keywords, researching and recommending new ones where applicable
- Analyzing our campaigns and landing pages vs the competition
- Using A/B split testing/tools and conversion optimization techniques
- Setting up custom reports in Google Analytics. Taking deep dives using advanced segments & multi channel attribution reports
- Setting up remarketing lists & conversion tracking
- Staying up to date on the latest industry developments
- At least 1.5 years prior experience in managing AdWords accounts. Strong hands-on management of Google Adwords campaigns with a budget of at least 5.000 euros / month is a definite plus.
- Proven results (especially with e-commerce / conversion oriented campaigns) managing Google AdWords in both Search & Display Networks
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and especially with advanced features like Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Analytics Remarketing etc
- Experience with: Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Google Webmaster Tools
- Google AdWords certified individual
- PLUS: Experience in Search Engine Optimization a definite plus
Why Work for iProspect
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 45 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That’s why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
Salary is based on skills and experience and will range between 20.000 – 25.000 EUR / year
We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out