- Conducting ongoing risk assessments with regards to legal, regulatory, operational and technical requirements.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in implementing various policies and procedures, to ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Working alongside Head of Compliance to ensure effective communications with other companies, service providers, external legal advisors, local government, regulatory authorities (local and foreign) and relevant service providers in various jurisdictions, as and when required.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports with respect to regulatory requirements and developments.
- Drafting responses to queries and investigations conducted by various official bodies.
- Providing guidance and training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferably an individual who has experience in dealing with compliance matters within a regulated environment, such as gambling, finance or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance and the ability to apply these to real life situations, using a common sense approach.
- Ability to get involved, learn the business and specific compliance and regulatory issues affecting the business.
- Excellent analytical and prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to explain complex compliance issues to employees from other departments in a clear and concise way.
- Experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Experience of working in the online gaming and betting industry.
- Experience of dealing with regulators, licensing bodies and other third parties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Exciting & challenging environment
- Career & competencies’ development
- Continuous training
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package & bonus
- Team medical-life insurance
- Commuting expenses
* The company has reposted this job opening twice in the past: