APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. It has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 15 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium and Italy.
At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote its products and services.
He successfully navigates the business environment, while also leveraging and aligning the responsibilities of corporate communications, public affairs, stakeholder engagement and community relations.
The Corporate Affairs Manager:
- Ensures that the BoD strategic direction is followed in a clear, consistent and accurate way that represent the APIVITA ethos.
- Is responsible for ensuring that the leadership team and the entire organization is aligned with its messages and actions across all
- Is aware of APIVITA’s Philosophy, market, products, competitors and product trends
- Contributes analyses of both macro and micro trends enabling the corporate sustainability strategy to connect all actions and messages with the diverse, ever-expanding and increasingly vocal set of APIVITA stakeholders.
- Coordinates the production of a wide range of Corporate presentations and materials.
- Interacts effectively with other departments for the Corporate Governance plan execution
- Reports to: Chairman of the Board
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven related working experience of minimum 3-5 years, ideally within the cosmetics industry.
- BSc in Business Administration or Marketing or a related field (MSc or MBA will be considered an asset)
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Presentation Skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Environmental awareness and high ecological intelligence.
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Private health medical insurance.
- Other benefits based on the level of the position.