We are one of the leading providers of Advisory – Consulting related services in Greece. Our Business Process Outsourcing services team designs strategies that help organisations innovate, grow, reduce costs and leverage talent.
Our team combines industry knowledge, subject expertise and extensive experience in complete outsourcing of our clients’ accounting function, regular tax reviews and performance improvement, multi-scenario financial forecasting and planning tools, high quality financial reporting, reliable and expert advice, training to clients’ finance staff, organisational design and structure of accounts department, process improvement, control review and constant monitoring. Our client base consists primarily of large and medium organisations.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for technology services, we are now recruiting an Experienced Accountant in our Accounting Outsourcing team in Thessaloniki.
- Manage Accounting and Tax Compliance Outsourcing activities to clients
- Preparation of tax returns (VAT, CIT, Withholding tax etc.)
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management accounts
The successful candidate should have:
- Two (2) to six (6) years of professional experience in a relevant role
- Availability to travel
- Previous experience in a relevant role at a Big 4 firm will be considered an asset
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign top-tier university
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial reporting matters
- Very good working knowledge of Greek GAAP and IFRS
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent business analytical skills, business sense and commercial awareness
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office and Accounting packages
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English & in Greek)
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Adaptability and agility to change
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
- Military Obligations fulfilled for male candidates
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 970 employees. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.