As a Data Scientist, you will be a member of wappier data team. You will develop & investigate hypotheses, structure experiments, build mathematical models and develop machine learning methods/algorithms that will help wappier products for mobile game publishers become a global success story.
We are looking for a sharp, highly quantitative individual who has a passion for data, machine learning methods & mathematical modeling.
We are building a unique technology platform dedicated to the operation and real time optimization of free to play mobile games.
We are changing the gaming industry! You will develop and deliver methods and tools for optimizing the performance of mobile games and contribute to the development of the wappier product line.
- Creating, testing and developing supervised machine learning algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Adaptive Boosting, Support Vector Machines, ARIMA/ANOVA Models, according to the needs of wappier customers and product platform
- Creating unsupervised machine learning algorithms such as K-means, Hierarchical clustering, in order to ensure targeted and personalized communication strategy through specific marketing campaigns
- Designing and implementing statistical methodologies for quantitative analysis of large datasets
- Working on designing & automatizing analyses with optimized data structures on high-performance columnar databases and visualization tools. Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions
- Co-operating with technical teams in order to include machine learning techniques in the product development
- Co-operating with stakeholders of the project (project managers, presales and sales team) in order to assist data driven decision making and presented proposals to client in meeting and workshops
Qualifications & Skills
- Cool, smart, funny & professional with a focus is on getting the job done
- Graduate with a post-doc degree (MSc or PhD) in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative field is required
- At least 1-year experience with in developing Machine Learning algorithms (like Random Forest, K-means)
- Experience in R or Python is required
- Hands-on experience with handing data from various sources Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Excellent command of English, both written & oral (all our reporting is in English)
- Ability to interpret business requests & communicate findings in a user-friendly manner
- A tendency to stay current with the industry’s best practices and trends
- Passion for data science
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience with econometric models is desirable
- Experience in Visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau, Excel) is desirable
- Experience with data ETL processes
- Hands on experience in data mining and machine learning (e.g. clustering, regression, classification)
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, flexibility in the working schedule and a lot of interesting traveling.