We are currently seeking for a Tax Professional in Transfer Pricing to support our tax team and help our clients in transfer pricing projects at different industry sectors. Actively establish internal and external relationships. Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues. You will also keep informed of professional standards and firm policies and procedures and effectively apply this knowledge to different client situations.
In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you will do will come back to providing special tax advice activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you will be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you will become a transfer pricing advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Skills and attributes for success
- Work effectively in a team sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and update other senior team members on progress
- Build strong internal relationships within other departments and teams across the organization.
- Continually develop personal skills through training, experience and coaching
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Support in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation files
- Assisting in economic analyses of quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results
- Researching transfer pricing issues
- Assisting in audits by providing tax controversy support
- 1-3 years of working experience in transfer pricing or in a tax/advisory position
- Strong academic record in Business/Economics/Statistics/Accounting/Finance/Mathematics – Related postgraduate studies will be considered as an asset
- Working experience in a big 4 environment will be considered an asset
- Substantial MS office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership/project management skills
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy
- Self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside Greece
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment