Novartis is looking for a Demand Manager, responsible for establishing and implementing the Local Sales & Business Planning Processes in alignment with global guidelines, for ensuring proper Product Lifecycle Management (launches, changes, transfers, divestments, pruning) and for establishing Performance Measurement Systems (KPIs) in line with Global requirements.
- Establish and implement Local Forecasting & Planning Processes in alignment with global guidelines
- Ensure proper Product Lifecycle Management (launches, changes,transfers, divestments, pruning)
- Monitor third party manufacturers with regard to supply efficiency.
- Maintain properly SCM-related master file data in SAP and other applications
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day Direct Purchasing Operations incooperation with Sourcing Department.
- Maintain SOX and manage In-Control for PIN & PUR subcycles
- Optimize Customer Demand Management practices
- Establish Performance Measurement Systems (KPIs) in line with Globalrequirements.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree in Business Administration / Engineering/ ScienceMBA or MSc in Logistics English
- Experience of at least 5 years in Supply Chain roles.
- Experience in people management from previous similar roles will be considered as additional qualification
- Experience in Pharma industry will be considered as additional qualification Excellent organizational and communication skills
- SAP experience