We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for our office in the centre of Athens (Syntagma Square).
If you are an engaging, creative, energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team player and you are looking for the next step in your career, then don’t miss out on this opportunity.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key member of Codibee team. He is responsible for the digital advertising and online reputation of the company’s projects (Codibee, Syncrez, Greeka, Ferriesingreece and Hotels’ websites) as well as the organization and management of the marketing team.
- Management and development of the marketing team
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies: SEO/SEM, Adwords, email campaigns, social media and products innovations
- Develop events and sponsorship strategies
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Produce relevant content for the projects
- Identify trends and insights
- Create and maintain presentations, brochures, sales aids and other materials, both in print and online
- Manage external agencies/outsourced work
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Hiring the right people – managing a growing team
- Developing and executing on-boarding plan that ensures the people you hire are productive
Qualifications & Skills
- Absolutely must have a passion for online marketing!
- 3 to 5 years’ proven experience with email marketing, social media, PPC and SEO
- Expert in the principles of SEO. Keeps up with the latest thinking, algorithm updates
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven working experience with marketing/advertising agencies
- Previous experience in team management
- Leadership and people management skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong digital analytical skills and knowledge
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and lead team to achieve business objectives and keep numerous projects on track
- Solid interpersonal skills with a strong sense of responsibility and personal initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Highly reliable and accountable
- Experience communicating with several audience types (developers, designers, copywritters, managers, directors and customers)
- Experience in using WordPress CMS system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English verbal & writing skills
- Ability to write creatively and persuasively
- The ability to interpret HTML and CSS, although coding experience is not necessary
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Google AdWords Certifications
We are offering a steady salary inside a dynamic team atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise and the chance to improve and evolve yourself and your skills.
Our goal is to create world class websites, applications and tools both for tourists and hoteliers.