In the Digital Product Development team there is currently the vacancy of Digital Product Development Coordinator.
The Digital Team is responsible for the digital strategy, ideation, definition and development of new products, services or features which evolve the digital experience.
The Digital Product Development Coordinator will be responsible for the development progress and successful delivery of the digital products and services, on all digital channels. The position reports to the Head of Digital Product Development.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical digital business plans with other members, supporting the Digital department’s strategy
- Execute new digital product development projects with multiple stakeholders
- Successfully engaging in multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery to the plan.
- Working with business stakeholders (internal or external) to document business requirements for new and/or enhanced system development requests
- Communicating business requirements to partners. Makes sure that requirements are fully understood and met by the implementation partners
- Monitor and report on service delivery metrics and overall performance
- Work cooperatively with key team members and 3rd party vendors to ensure successful product deliveries, as well as to identify potential new product/service opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across internal teams and vendors on a daily basis
- Ensure quality of digital services
- Conduct ongoing market research and competitive benchmarking activities that will be used as a thought leader in defining digital best practices and strategies for success
Qualifications & Skills
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Project management skills
- Technical and development skills to understand, evaluate requirements, coordinate with business analysts and developers and control 3rd party providers
- Experience with digital technologies, e-commerce and airline business
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with different groups and levels
- Understand technical, business and marketing aspect of digital product/services
- Analytical thinking, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Organizing skills
- Communication skills (oral / written) & time-management skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Willingness to travel
And the following educational requirements and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science/Eng., IT, Electrical Eng. or relative field
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science/Eng., IT, Electrical Eng. or relative field will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Computer literacy
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Wednesday, 8 November 2017. Only online applications submitted through company web site will be considered.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας