Kotsovolos is looking for an eCommerce Analytics and Pricing Planner.
The role refers to the person who would be in charge of producing and tracking all of the market-related statistics and KPI’s of the department. His/her major tasks will be to maintain and distribute daily reports directly to decision makers.
He/she will also be responsible for the pricing policy of the website by applying the Company’s rules and strategy by ensuring maximum competitiveness with the best possible profit.
- Producing, maintaining and tracking of all departmental reports.
- Monitoring competition regarding pricing and commercial policies.
- Reacting directly to competition movements.
- Creating and analyzing data for better understanding the online customer buying experience.
- Generating ad-hoc reports.
- Maintaining pricing lists for the Alternative Sales Channels (eg B2B, Telesales)
- Searching and tracking new pricing techniques from competition or global trends.
- Managing external partners in the field of data feeds.
- Participating in inter-company projects related to pricing policy and data analytics.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 1-2 years in an e-commerce department and have basic knowledge in the field of technology.
- Have understanding of mathematical concepts, sales models and pricing policy of retail industry.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL Database (Knowledge of Python and R will be an asset)
- Familiarity with e-commerce trends and best practices
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Have very good numerical and analytical commercial skills
- Give extreme attention to detail
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have negotiation skills
- Have strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Have proven ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies