SYNTAX IT is looking for a Master Data Management Consultant.
- Promote MDM best practice to customers
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering
- Analyze and document systems, data sources and transformation requirements for effective enterprise data modeling
- Identify and document current state and future state architecture
- Build and implement business processes and governance models that help clients achieve business objectives
- Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows
- Provide subject matter expertise on data architecture, data migration and integrations
- Help customers develop and implement Data Quality Management practices and tools
- Configure MDM software to meet client requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and functional issues
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience with Informatica Power Center
- Open Linked Data.
- Internet of Things
- MSc, MBA or PhD
- Arabic and other EU Languages
Salary according to qualifications, company car, private family insurance, performance bonus, stock options.