Convert Group eTalent Unit on behalf of the leader in luxury and fashion watches, is looking for an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Specialist.
The role’s main focus is to manage end-to-end e-operations, sales and digital marketing activities for the brand’s e-shop, as well as the digital presence of the group.
- Set up and implementation of the e-commerce strategy to meet business goals using relevant tools and platforms.
- Monitoring and improving e-shop operations, processes and UX with the support of internal external team.
- Rolling out digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, social media campaigns etc.
- Monitoring issues regarding the functionality of e-shop’s front-end and back-end
- Monitoring and analysis of KPIs for operations, sales, and marketing
- Following up and reporting on the e-commerce budget and relevant P&L
- Cooperating with external agencies/partners for the affiliation and other promotional activities
- Conducting any other ad hoc duties as required, covering also digital activities of the group.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies
- MSc is considered as a plus
- Approximately 2-4 years of proven experience in eCommerce/online shops, preferably in fashion
- Proven experience in eCommerce platforms or other CMS systems
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Good IT skills
- Willing to work in a flexible environment where multitasking is needed and business acumen is highly valued
- Needs to be good at multi-tasking, loyal, engaged, hands-on and self-reliant
- Competitive salary and package
- Exposure in different activities and great brands