KYON is looking for an eCommerce Project Manager to own and drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce / order management solution implementation, review the platform’s architecture and provide eCommerce functionality expertise. This role will report to the CEO / Co-founder.
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead e-commerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Apply industry knowledge and systems insight as required for the set-up of KYON’s planning and order management processes; identify the processes related to subscriptions, orders, shipping and refunds, as well as to customers/users reporting.
- Collect business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and ensure technical feasibility.
- Project lead the integration of add-ons on the e-commerce software, technical integration with external systems/services, as well as the development of custom features by the in-house technical team.
- Liaise with the in-house development teams (hardware and software), as well as with marketing and sales; keep abreast of product’s offering, follow up project’s objectives, and generate progress reports, ensuring involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed; provide operations support to the sales force; assume any related administrative duties, including review and negotiation of contracts / agreements.
To succeed in this role you should be able to quickly develop peer relationships and become a trusted partner of the Management. Be a self-starter, dynamic and passionate. Demonstrate a positive attitude and a proactive approach in problem solving. Have excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently in a fast-paced and results-driven environment. Always look for ways to push the business forward and generate actionable results.
- Significant experience in integrating e-commerce and order management systems
- Proven ability to advise technical teams in the complexities of the end-to-end workflow, from subscribing to dispatching and refunding, and how it all relates to the rest of the e-commerce architecture
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, e-commerce platforms, development frameworks and tool sets.
- Prior experience with Shopify e-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Demonstrate business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA is also preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Greek; additional language will be a plus
- PC Literate as required by the role
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate’s profile and experience
- Remarkable working space at a central location of Piraeus
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth