Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in South America with Chile being the latest new market and Colombia following soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
We’re looking for an Employer Brand Communications Manager with the right mix of creativity, integrated marketing and project management skills to partner with our marketing teams and devise strategic external experiences, messaging and supporting communications plans to attract top talent.
As Employer Brand Communications Manager you will be responsible for connecting with communities of people, building experiences and related messaging and materials that elevate Beat’s profile across different communities. A special focus should be given to communities of programmers, engineers and scientists, people essential to building a world-class technology product in Athens. You should be aware of how these people think and feel what is their code of communication and even where they gather to discuss and communicate their craft.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Infuse soul/human element into all communications to demonstrate authenticity with employees and attract talent
- Oversee Beat channels (Linkedin, Glassdoor etc), drive campaigns and content plans in tandem with recruitment efforts and ads.
- Collaborate with the Beat social and content team to externally promote the brand and create content (blog posts, social media posts, etc) showcasing the Beat culture
- Organise events, with an especially creative approach, attracting top-level employees which will become the talk of the town in their own respective communities.
- Participate at external events and conferences representing the Beat promoting the company’s culture, vision and reasons to join our exciting projects.
- Partner closely with the HR team to plan for recruitment push, developing full campaigns, messaging, information session presentations and training for recruitment representatives.
- Measure success and report industry and business impact of key programs.
Qualifications & Skills
- English Fluency both written and verbal
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, etc.).
- Ability to build global cross-functional relationships with others in HR, recruiting, marketing and corporate communications across the organization.
- Experience program managing, developing comms plans and content calendars across multiple platforms.
- Passionate about people and curious about workplace culture, diversity and the employee experience. Your communications connect people to the brand.
- Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow up on tasks.
- Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude – self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- A few years of marketing experience, would be considered a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with stunning colleagues.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.