Connectline S.A. is a leading business software integrator company and services provider on enterprise application software, for small, medium and large sized businesses. The company has been growing impressively the past years, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele.
Connectline S.A. is looking for Passionate Professionals, willing to join our leading Soft1 services team based in Athens. The successful candidates will join a fast-growing business software integrator.
He/she will have the opportunity to participate in the company’s dynamic growth, as a Software Consultant, reporting to the Services Manager, with the following responsibilities:
- Implementation & consulting services to ERP/CRM projects
- Analysis & design of ERP/CRM solutions to mid and large companies
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Math, physics or equivalent Science or Engineering degrees.
- Demonstration of more than 3 years working experience in ERP or CRM software.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written).
- Ability to communicate within a team of various roles all of which work under the same strict and highly pressuring time deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driving license.
- Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled.
- Experience in Soft1 ERP or CRM.
- Postgraduate title (MSC).
- Applications and project leadership.
- Experience in Reporting Tools and Automations.
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL databases.
- Further technical knowledge in VB script or java script
A unique career opportunity in largest SoftOne’s partner and one of the fastest IS growing integrators, along with a competitive remuneration package, private insurance and continuous training within a positive and successful work environment.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career send your CV (quoting the reference code ERP/CRM-S-05) at [email protected]