If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop career in a technically innovative environment, Dell is the place to be. Within Marketing, we are looking for a Field Marketing Analyst (Regional) to work as part of team.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You will make a significant contribution to achieving our CEE business goals through:
- Support Marketing team to develop, implement and execute programs that align with Sales Strategy.
- Collection and verification of POP (Proof of Performance).
- Support of multiple tasks around budget management and Vendor Funding.
- Assist team with Go To Market strategies and program management (e.g. direct engagement and enablement, marketing communication).
- Supports the marketing and sales teams and interacts with different departments around deploying, planning and executing funds in support of the marketing
- business plan. Specifically plans and supports execution of Dell led demand generation activities that meet required ROI (sellout, pipeline) in specific territory.
- Align with Sales Stakeholders to coordinate programs and projects to support sales initiatives.
- Interact with stakeholders to assist them in implementing marketing programs and activities around Dell EMC solutions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Related experience.
- Master degree preferred with a focus on Marketing and / or Economics.
- Advanced English and Polish language skills.
- Knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations and advertising.
- Project management ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.