The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing information, media information, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications. The Publicly Traded Company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA.
Nielsen in Greece is seeking now a dynamic and self-motivated individual to provide critical support to the HR department enabling efficiency of processes and procedures, for the position of:
The applicable candidate will:
- Handle every day routine queries related to various HR and payroll procedures.
- Maintain and update various employees’ reports as well as compensation & benefits files.
- Ensure policies & internal procedures compliance.
- Coordinate employees training programs.
- Participate in the talent acquisition process.
- Support various HR programs and initiatives.
- Be involved in employees’ events planning.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or relevant field is required. A relevant Master degree will be considered as an asset.
- 2 years of professional experience in relevant HR/payroll positions.
- Good knowledge of the Greek labor law and payroll administration.
- Fluency in English and strong computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- SAP and/or TALEO knowledge will be considered as strong asset.