The parent company of a Large Industrial group with diversified operations and strong international presence, listed in a primary European Stock Market is looking for a Financial Reporting & Consolidation Analyst to staff the respective team, in its Headquarters in Athens, reporting to Financial Reporting & Consolidation Manager.
- Supports the preparation of Group’s annual and interim Financial Information, by taking ownership of particular workstreams.
- Assists the Financial Reporting and Consolidation Manager, on the planning of Annual and Interim closing processes.
- Conducts necessary research to maintain expertise on IFRS, in order to assist Group entities regarding IFRS.
- Reviews information submitted by Group entities to ensure quality.
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory authorities on financial reporting compliance and assurance
- Support the design and development project of Financial Reporting software and administer the system upon implementation
- Maintain and improve the documentation of Group’s financial reporting and accounting guidelines.
- Prepare and provide ad-hoc analysis and presentations on financial reporting related data and issues, upon Management’s request.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Finance & Accounting (preferred), Economics or Business Administration (post-graduate appreciated)
- Relevant working experience of at least 3 years. Part of working experience should be with a top Audit Firm (as an auditor), or in the Financial Reporting & Consolidation department of a Group.
- Experience with financial consolidation software (appreciated)
- Knowledge of IFRS and Consolidation rules.
- Accredited member, or student of ACA/ACCA (or similar)
- Solid knowledge of English, orally and written
- Solid knowledge of main Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and communications skills
The position offers dynamic work environment, continuous training and development opportunities.
All candidates can send CV to email [email protected] quoting the code FIN