The parent company of large industrial entities with diversified operations and strong international presence, listed in a primary European Stock Market is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to staff the respective team, in its Headquarters in Athens, reporting to Head of Management Reporting & FP&A.
- Prepares the managerial reporting statements and scorecards and evaluates the output of information to be released to Management.
- Analyses thoroughly information received by the entities and performs analysis of financial and non-financial KPI’s and figures to ensure deep business insight.
- Participates in the financial planning process of parent company by collecting, analysing and consolidating long-term financial plans, budgets and rolling forecasts provided by the entities.
- Performs evaluation of investments capital in nature using investment appraisal tools.
- Assists in the establishment of procedures to support the automation of managerial reporting processes.
- Adapts new developments in the field of financial planning and control.
- Utilizes computers and other tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models relative to the operations of the entities.
- Keeps regular and effective communication with entities and serves their needs and requests.
- Cooperates closely with other departments to facilitate the flow of information and design of customized reports.
- Supports effective collaboration inside the team and undertakes initiatives to promote department targets.
- Undertakes various ad hoc projects upon request.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Economics or Business Administration (post-graduate appreciated).
- Accreditation (ACA/ACCA/ACMA or similar) will be appreciated.
- Relevant working experience in a similar role (1-3 years) or over 3 years as a Finance/Business Analyst.
- Experience with integrated financial systems (especially with SAP, BW, BI will be considered as an asset).
- IFRS knowledge and ability to interpret Financial Statements.
- Very strong charting and graphics skill set (MS Excel & PowerPoint) demonstrating advanced presentation skills.
- Knowledge of cost accounting will be considered as an asset.
- Solid knowledge of English, oral and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, taking initiatives for process improvements.
- Team spirit, positive attitude, professional due care.
- The position offers dynamic work environment, continuous training and development opportunities.
All candidates can send CV to email [email protected] quoting the code BA
All cvs will be treated as confidential