BaaS due to its rapid international expansion is seeking a hands-on professional with experience in Google adwords and Facebook advertising, to support our experienced advertising team.
- Create and maintain campaigns & ads for most known networks (facebook, google, twitter, instagram and/or programmatic and/or snapchat)
- Understand and work on the latest ads objectives & buying methods on Google (youtube, display, search), Facebook (e.g. BAO, reach & frequency)
- Be able to setup and manage e-shop campaigns, dynamic product ads with product catalogs
- Analyze performance & conversions on a daily basis & propose required steps for optimization
- Create reports showcasing the performance goals achieved
- Optimize campaigns according to established KPIs
- Propose advertising strategies for branding & e-commerce
- Create media plans according to the client’s requirements
- Create and follow workflows in order to make optimizations at scale
- Be informed on latest trends and advertising objectives & developments
- Perform great presentations of campaign achievements
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong advertising background on Facebook and Google
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Strong remarketing know-how
- Analytical skills and understanding of digital ecosystem
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Solid experience with AdWords and power editor
- Ability to conduct analyses with Excel and Pivot tables
- Ability to create multi-perspective reports & performance dashboards based on ads data
- Know-how in creating digital media plans
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Excellent personality
- Any programmatic knowledge will be considered a very strong asset.
- Facebook Blueprint & Google AdWords certification will be considered a plus.
The candidate, if selected, will have the opportunity to work in international campaigns and gain tremendous experience by working closely with Facebook & Google representatives as well.