Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America and Europe. Our next stops are Chile and Portugal, with many more coming soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that? By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, well organized professional, passionate about creating an amazing and inspiring working environment for all Beat employees. He/she should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace new challenges.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Organise and lead daily People Operations’ functions
- Lead and develop initiatives related to workforce planning, talent selection and onboarding
- Manage employee hire, change and termination process.
- Manage company wide performance evaluation process.
- Own Greece-based human resource policies and procedures and co-ordinate alignment in policies, practices and tools across international offices and employees.
- Plan and lead the whole recruitment process, resulting in high quality and efficient outcomes as well as a positive candidate experience
- Be a culture champion representing company’s values
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in a managerial/team leading HR role, most preferably in the IT Sector
- Hands on extensive experience with the full cycle of the interview process, preferably in the IT Sector
- Broad knowledge of all HR related fields (payroll, performance reviews, labor law etc)
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Great organisational and decision-making skills
- Strong command of data and analytics; uses data to influence change.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/human resources or other related field will be considered a plus
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides – travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top of the line tools, Spanish Lessons
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Work with stunning colleagues.