Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
We are looking for a high-energy Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing European HR team, based in Athens!
In this role, you will have ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for assigned roles and the chance to work with super talented multinational teams on various HR activities!
What We Want You To Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop a recruitment strategy based on their teams’ needs.
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle for assigned European roles: creative sourcing, qualifying, scheduling, collecting feedback, negotiating and closing offers.
- Provide day to day HR support (in person and remotely) to European employees. This may include new hire onboarding, operation process support, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, talent management activities, recruiting process support, and project participation and management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably combined with a Master’s Degree in HR.
- Up to 5 years consulting or in-house relevant experience from multinational organizations, ideally in the IT sector.
- Proven track record for talent management, having handled multiple full lifecycle recruiting projects. Experience in international recruitment would be a strong plus.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to constant change in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
Who You Are:
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision who takes initiative to improve established practices.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all.