Kariera.gr is looking for an HR Junior Recruiter to manage its full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Junior Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, Skype and in-person)
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to team leader
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about JD, compensation and benefits
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Junior Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- BSc/MA in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field