We are looking for a Project Finance Analyst to join the Management Accounting & Finance team based in Athens Headquarters.
The Project Finance Analyst will drive the financial modelling process and provide all aspects of project-related financial support to the Project-Finance team.
- Manage the project finance – financial model on a day-to-day basis (regular model updates for lenders) as well as the set-up of a new operational financial model according to requirements of the finance documents.
- Prepare and coordinate compliant reporting to project financing lenders, including data collection from and coordination with other departments (operations, reporting etc.)
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with project finance agreements, especially cover ratios, forecasted cash flows etc.
- Support in regularly coordination with lenders regarding distribution approvals, drawdowns, waivers, regular lenders communication/events etc.
- Preparation of the various internal and external reports and audits.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree in Finance / Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in Project Finance or Advisory Transaction services or investment banking industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in Financial Modelling.
- Proficiency in building financial models using thoughtful assumptions.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance, Valuation and Financial Accounting.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (B1).
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek (C1/C2).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong team-orientation
- Strong communicative skills
- Highly energetic and results-driven with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Conceptual thinking
- Flexibility and being pragmatic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Define priorities and meet deadlines