PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 1,000 employees. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
We are the leading provider of Risk Assurance Services in Greece, assisting organisations better manage the risks associated with their business objectives. PwC’s Risk Assurance practice adopts a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances process efficiency.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for our services, we are now recruiting high calibre candidates for our Risk Assurance Services team in Athens.
- Executing internal audit projects at clients in the financial services sector
- Be a member of project teams, assisting in the preparation of project deliverables, reports and presentations.
- Performing risk & compliance reviews; meeting with client personnel, collecting and filtering information.
- Incorporating findings and conclusions appropriately into a key issues oriented report delivered to our clients.
- Application of common sense / commercial awareness / knowledge obtained during the project to assess the quality and reliability of information supplied.
- At least two (2) years of working experience as an internal auditor in the financial services sector
- Strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from a top-tier university in Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Management, or other related field
- A relevant professional qualification (CIA, CFSA, etc.) will be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) –working knowledge of an audit analytics tool (e.g. ACL) will be highly regarded
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English and Greek)
Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Military services fulfilled for male candidates
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances both internally and externally when dealing with client issues
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior staff will be considered an asset
- Excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded. You will develop as a professional through our training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.