We are one of the leading providers of payroll & benefit solutions in Greece, assisting organisations to get value from technology investments and bring together the skills to deliver improvements in people, processes, and technology.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for technology services, we are now recruiting a Payroll Consultant for our team in Athens.
- Carrying out Insurance & Labour law advice, preparation of reports and other deliverables for our clients.
- Process a number of client payrolls as assigned – these will range in size and complexity.
- Payroll processing, including payroll instructions, data entry, computations, preparation of reports and payslips.
- Deal with payroll queries from clients.
- Handling the communication with the public authorities.
- Provide support to other members of the team as required.
- 1-3 years of working experience in a payroll department.
- Excellent academic background from a Greek or foreign university.
- Experience of working on multiple payrolls will be highly regarded.
- Good knowledge of Greek Insurance and Labour law.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multitasked, fast-paced and changing environment.
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication.
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships.
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 900 employees. More than 205,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.