Due to continued growth in our business, we are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
- Gather and analyse clients’ business and functional specifications for translation into a detailed design document.
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Design and undertake system testing and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) paying attention to versioning and transition from development and test to production phases
- 4 years’ experience in Maritime Industry.
- A degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A proven track record of business development success.
- Familiarity with MS Project Management
- Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.