Cityzen Parking & Services, the #1 parking company in Greece, seeks to employ a Marketing Executive.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (digital, radio, etc.) and promotional events
- Conduct daily market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (AdWords, newsletters, brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with both vendors and media publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- 2 – 4 years of experience, both on-line and off-line, ideally in an advertising agency
- A proven track record of successfully executing and analyzing online programs across multiple domains and accounts that drive traffic through traditional, online and social marketing mediums
- Solid background in online display and PPC advertising, search engine marketing and social media marketing
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and presentations skills both in Greek and English
- Proficient user of MS office (especially excel and PowerPoint)
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for training and development in a dynamically changing environment