WATT+VOLT S.A. is a rapidly growing Greek provider of integrated electricity services with subsidiaries in Greece, Switzerland and Balkans expanding its activities constantly across multiple business development sectors.
Investing in pioneering technology infrastructure and the development of its human resources, WATT+VOLT is a continuously developing organization that adapts to the new needs arising internationally in the Energy sector with focus on the research and development of new services and products to offer reliable solutions to a broad range of private businesses and to the end consumer. Due to continuous growth, WATT+VOLT is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join us as Marketing Specialist.
The role’s focus is to lead end-to-end digital communication for all company as well as lead all retail marketing activities.
- Manage all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, e-mail marketing, social media campaigns etc.
- Monitoring and improving e-shop’s operations, processes and UX with the support of internal external team.
- Follow up and reporting on the digital budget
- Cooperating with external agencies/partners for the digital plan and activation
- Analyze digital data (digital campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future digital communication strategies (Internet sites, Social media, mobile apps)
- Assist in the design and implementation of loyalty programs
- Responsible for the development and implementation of company’s retail stores brand presence
- Supervise company’s stores activities and assess effectiveness; fine-tune and provide improved solutions
- Responsible to deliver and handle promotional and printing material for the stores
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, MSc in Marketing or MBA is an asset
- 2-3 years in a Marketing position, preferably in Retail industry (including Energy)
- Excellent Greek/ English and Ms Office applications
- Competency in digital marketing (media campaigns, social media handling, web site handling, mobile apps handling)
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail
Candidates are kindly requested to apply till 24/11/17.