In L’Oréal Greece, we are a team of about 550 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service, hr…
We currently have a new challenging position to fill as a Product Manager for our Consumer Products Division!
The Product Manager will report to a Senior Marketing executive, and will be fully in charge of a specific category of products- haircare & styling products. This means, that our new colleague will execute the marketing action plan for this category, including the media and PR plan. This person will also do the reporting of all significant KPIs to our headquarters abroad and domestically.
A regular day of a Product Manager in our company:
- Associating with people! Our new colleague will become an active member of our marketing team, and will also cooperate with colleagues from sales, finance, and logistics, will make successful presentations, will be in contact with the media and pr agency etc.
- Working with Ms Office, particularly Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint. This job requires a lot of data analysis & understanding, as well as a creative line of thought!
- Have a strong digital marketing flair and mindset!
- As a personality, you are distinguished for your strong character; you are an extravert person, willing to show initiative. You are not afraid to work and deliver under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Finally, you are also known for your organization skills and attention to detail!
Qualifications & Skills
To be a successful candidate, you must have:
- A degree in marketing or in a business related area of study, ideally combined with a post-graduate degree
- Three up to four years of previous professional experience, in product/ brand management (ie as an assistant product/brand manager)
- Experience in haircare & styling products will certainly be appreciated
- A real interest in marketing and a true eye for beauty!
- Fluency in Greek & English language!
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark.
We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications.
So, if you do identify your professional profile and character with this opportunity, do apply!