At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step into a new destination, till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport or port, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip (sim card, tickets etc), connect them with hand-picked tour providers who match their trip profile for things to do during their stay, as well as stand by them for any information they need.
Welcome’s model is unique in a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 9 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and Rome, and we have started adding 2 new destinations per month. Only for this year we will service more than 200,000 travelers and we plan to surpass 1 million travelers in 2018.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering hundreds of raving reviews. The company is well funded and has more than 20 exceptional team members all coming from international behemoths such as Expedia, Booking and others.
Our ambition is to create a truly global travel product altering once and for all the travel experience. If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission and help us expand Welcome in a global scale we are waiting to hear from you.
Welcome’s Product team has launched two groundbreaking products for Hotel Managers and Bnb owners, and is looking to add a stellar Product Owner who will be responsible for the improvement and success of both.
Welcome for Bnb Hosts, automates the check-in experience for both the traveler and the host. The host can track the guest as he arrives to the property and has a centralized dashboard to monitor all the arrival details. The traveler on the other side, receives automated notifications before during and after arrival, and has a streamlined and stress free experience from landing till getting to the rented property through the Welcome service.
Welcome for Hotels, streamlines the check-in experience for Hotel guests. The Hotel can automate a big part of the check-in process saving a lot of time from front desk personnel, monitor its guests and know exactly their arrival details, and get access to rich guest data that it can use to further enhance the experience of the customer.
The position requires a very strong entrepreneurial spirit as the role will be responsible for managing and implementing product improvements, growth initiatives, as well as understanding and supporting the first set of users, especially for the Bnb product.
If you have a strong product and user understanding, love growing a product from its first steps, and want to be there to witness the growth of a global-scale company, you might be the person we are looking for.
Here are a number of things you will be expected to do:
- Talk a lot with potential customers and understand their needs and wants
- Translate these needs and wants in solid product enhancements and set up the product roadmap
- Set up cost-effective channels that can bring thousands of new leads and hundreds of new partners
- Answer customer questions, streamline internal operations and communicate needs to the management team
- Track the performance of all the acquisition, activation and retention initiatives, optimize initiatives that work and stop initiatives that don’t perform
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate is a combination of a product manager, marketeer and ops person who can build successful products from the ground up. Here are some of the things we are looking for:
- Have created a product from the ground up or have been one of the very first members of such a process
- Self-starter, team oriented person with a desire to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Product roles with proven track record of product launches
- A well rounded personality who can speak product, marketing, operations and customer support
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Strong desire to participate in a team that aims to redefine the way people travel
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to grow a small team to a large department for a globally unique product