Rollerdeck Associates, a public affairs consultancy, is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, motivated, devoted, multi-tasking Public Affairs Account Manager.
Producing policy monitoring reports and stakeholder mapping matrices for international clients, designing and executing comprehensive public affairs campaigns, liaising with multinational public affairs network.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in public affairs and bachelor level studies in communications, political sciences or media studies are an absolute must.
- Experience in public awareness and engagement campaigns, local community engagement and/or digital advocacy projects is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Greek and English.
- High level literacy in Microsoft Office and Social Media.
- Strong interest in politics and policy-making and thorough understanding of stakeholder engagement principles.
- Focused and efficient, with excellent relationship building skills.
- A team player. Ability to work under pressure, with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.