To provide expert advice and drive the effective design and implementation of robust, short & long term Reward & Recognition strategy, organisational effectiveness initiatives, and business driven People Analytics.
- Reviews reward & benefits policies using market insights, and designs new or proposes improvements to ensure market competitiveness and internal fairness
- Manages the relationship with internal clients and stakeholders, ensuring that all new processes, systems, schemes respond to their needs, providing competitive advantage to the company while at the same time safeguarding company’s P&L.
- Ensures accurate and in-time implementation of relevant monthly pay management activities, as well as of short & long term incentives, benefit schemes and mobility policies, processes and procedures.
- Drives the design of HR KPIs, predictive people analytics and standardized monitoring tools / reports
- Designs and suggests sustainable organizational improvements.
- Monitors the execution of the company’s Payroll Budget & HR OPEX Budget.
- Manages a team of two Analysts.
Qualifications & Skills
- Solid professional experience in Reward / Compensation & Benefits (min. 5 years)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal & presentation skills
- Good understanding of commercial drivers and business levers to use in own area of expertise
- Experience in managing teams and /or projects desired
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics or relevant numeric discipline
- Experienced in the usage of Job Evaluation Methodologies
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Fluency in English
- Desired knowledge of statistical & data visualization tools (SPSS, R, Tableau etc.)