The successful Senior Data Analyst shall be highly motivated and results-driven with a passion for the analytics space. The candidate should be able to ensure smooth and quality delivery of analytics projects by working closely with delivery leaders, project managers and developers in order to deliver on-time and high quality projects results.
The candidate must be able to supervise and coach junior modelling statisticians, as well as actively participate with a collaborative team and be involved in the implementation of technological approaches for the delivery projects taking into account the business requirements.
- Contribute together with his/her manager in the project scope definition and deliverables
- Manage and process large datasets from multiple sources.
- Work, as part of a team, to enhance existing Hive code.
- Continuously monitor and improve code quality by processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Monitor communication via email or Jira with client/US team and internal project progress on the agreed timelines and resources availability for project execution
- Do ad-hoc and/or customized analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Communicate results and ideas to US local team members and other key decision makers.
- Act proactively in flagging potential critical issues and challenges of the project to his/her manager.
- Acquire a sophisticated understanding of the market and IRI’s proprietary research techniques.
- Assist junior analysts in modeling output interpretation if needed (as requested)
- Together with the manager have the responsibility for building and updating processes material, training material, new comer introduction documentations.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to junior analysts at the finish of every project, in collaboration with the team leader.
Qualifications & Skills
- MSc in Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering/Informatics or similar field of study.
- 4+ years working experience with SQL/Hive.
- Proven experience in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from various source.
- Ability to write well-documented, reusable code.
- Experience in project delivery.
- Experience with Media/Advertising data will be considered as an asset.
- Basic applied statistics skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Information Resources has a dynamic environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths
- Working in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας