The Role’s purpose is to sustain a profitable growth for Vodafone Greece, via developing and monitoring Corporate Segment Propositions, increasing competitiveness of Vodafone products in the market, improving corporate customers’ experience and implementing commercial activities based on agreed strategies.
The Senior Product Manager will report to the Corporate Segment Propositions & GTM SPV and will act as individual contributor in her/his role.
- Responsible for ICT/Cloud services P&L, propositions, pricing, go to market initiatives, responding to specific insights of business customers
- Responsible for Fixed legacy services P&L
- Develops, monitors performance and offers targeting Corporate Customer segment
- Hold full responsibility of the content marketing strategies & implementation for all Enterprise customers
- Initiates consumer research to bring customer’s voice closely to relevant segments’ operations and decisions in order to increase preference.
- Cooperates closely with other teams within marketing and other functions which their contribution is critical to end result of the job holder’s activities – those teams are: marketing communication, customer base management, value management, finance, IT, sales and customer care.
- Ensures competitors’ analysis and knowledge of the competitors and information and proposes relevant actions and initiatives.
- Responsible for meeting targets, implementing strategies, developing marketing plan and roadmaps for propositions.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile and / or fixed business, with proven strong product and brand management skills.
- Background in Pricing, P&L and GTM responsibility
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good understanding of new technologies
- Be innovative, sharp, flexible, Team player, with drive and motivation, strong customer focus
- Interpersonal skills are required to convey information, to motivate others, to influence and persuade and negotiate with internal and external partners.
- Leadership skills are important
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or in related field – Master or MBA is considered a plus
- Very good command of Greek and English languages (spoken and written).
- Computer literate (MS Office).