The Social Media Marketing Manager will drive company’s Social Media Strategy. He/she will be responsible for the content strategy and how to optimize content so that it is engaging across social channels, achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. He/she is responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospect customers.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Leads the content strategy and digital content creation for social media channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company’s social pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Acts as a brand guardian (in cooperation with rest marketing communications team) in terms of look & feel as well as tone of voice
- Liaises with all internal stakeholders to ensure brand consistency
- Trains internal teams on how to use and adopt new digital technologies
- Manages relationships and negotiations with agencies and other partners
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Fluency in English
- Strong influence skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability