We are the leading provider of Tax and Legal services in Greece solving difficult tax and legal issues our clients are facing and providing solutions to their complex business needs.
Our team of Tax advisors provides services such as transfer pricing, corporate income tax, indirect taxes (VAT), fees and customs, international tax structuring, M&A tax support, tax compliance and tax litigation. Our clients are large listed companies, local subsidiaries of multinationals and family owned businesses.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Tax Advice services, we are now recruiting a Tax Compliance Advisor for our Tax Advice Team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Being member of the Tax Compliance team
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tasks, as directed by project managers
- Exercise professional judgement in performing the tasks assigned
- Interact effectively with clients, in order to understand their needs and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Build long term relationships with clients in order to enhance client satisfaction
- Seeking opportunities to develop own expertise by taking on greater responsibility and/or more technically demanding tasks
The candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in accounting and tax advisory projects
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns (CIT, VAT, other). Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements and accompanying notes
- Engage in tax reporting projects (Greek GAAP, IFRS)
- Liaise with clients for various accounting & tax issues
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in Economics, or Accounting & Finance, from a top-tier university;
- Master’s degree in Taxation or other Professional Qualification (ACCA) will be considered a strong asset;
- Working experience 2-4 years on accounting & taxation matters;
- Consulting firm experience in tax compliance will be considered an asset;
- Strong verbal and writing skills both in English & in Greek;
- MS Office literate (familiarity in the use of excel files and related functions)
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Adaptability and agility to change;
- Enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Military services completed for male candidates.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.